So it looks like Mr. ABC’s return is going to be delayed 4-5 days. This is not really a surprise and it wouldn’t be that big of a deal (once you’ve dealt with a 3 week delay on the end of a 9 month deployment this doesn’t seem that bad) EXCEPT that it means he won’t be here for Halloween (which is the anniversary of the miscarriage for our longest pregnancy). I really didn’t want to be alone that day.
It also means we are cutting it super close to my ovulation date (Nov. 4th). If I ovulate early, basically the whole month is wasted. Again. But I am trying to not worry about that until it happens. Key word being “trying.”